Thursday, June 25, 2009

project four: moments #2 and #3...

Here is the second part of the interface moments project. I chose the motivation of curiosity, and the attribute of experience of fragility to create these two moments. The beginning portion shows a rollover and then click for the elements. The second part of the movie shows how adding elements can change the behavior of the user. By adding fuzzy dots and a scoreboard, the behavior changes from one of curiosity to one of collection. The music is by Yann Tiersen from the soundtrack to the film Amelie.

Curiosity + Fragile (Interface Moments: Moments #2 and #3) from Liese Zahabi on Vimeo.



Again, I wanted to keep my visual language somewhat abstract. I used letterforms as objects of curiosity because they are inherently abstract symbols, and I thought making them fragile would be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment