Thursday, June 25, 2009

project four: moment #5...

Synopsis from my last post:

For this set of moments, we were to again, take a motivation and an attribute of experience and create an interactive moment. The twist this time, was to play that moment out within three different modes of interface. I chose to use the motivation of playful and the attribute of quirky. The three modes I chose were a single player game, a social application that would function within a chat program or Facebook, and a printed book/journal/paper doll set.

This represents the social application I created, using the same elements as the single player game. The idea for this application is that friends could create scenes using the Elp doll and the other elements (clothing, environments, accessories), and then also add a quote to accompany the scene. The application could also generate a random quote. The goal of the application is to create interesting juxtapositions and share them with your friends.

Playful + Quirky (Interface Moments: Moment #5) from Liese Zahabi on Vimeo.



Again, I will discuss my reflections about these last three moments in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment